Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kmart - 1st Trip 8/16/09

I have been so excited about the Kmart double coupons. I went on Sunday. Here is what I got:

3-Axe Body Wash @ $4.29 each
1-AA Batteries @ $6.00
3-Purex 3-in-1 @ $5.50 each
2-Toilet Gel Cleaners @ $3.50 each
2-Fresh Brush Toilet Cleaner @ $4.50 each

Coupons Used:
$5 off a $50 purchase (printable)
3-$1.50 off Axe (printable)
3-$1.50 off Purex (from tearpad)
2-$2.00 off Gel Cleaner (printable)
2-FREE Fresh Brush when you buy Gel Cleaner (from 8/2 SS)

Total Before Coupons: $51.37
Total After Coupons: $12.37 + $2.66 tax = $15.03

I received a $5 coupon off my next order of $5 or more for buying the Purex. I should have received a voucher for a free movie ticket for buying 3 Axe products.

I waited around while they tried to figure out why it did not print. They returned everything and rerung the order. It still did not print. There was a sign. They finally took my name and number and I was told they would call when they figure it out. It is Tuesday and I still haven't heard from them. I went back to the store today and all the signs are gone. I am not sure if I will get my free movie voucher or not.

You can find a list of some of the great deals in the following blogs:

No comments: