Friday, July 9, 2010

Recipe Book


Ever since I saw this recipe photo book on Shutterfly, I have been wanting to make one. I have decided this year, I am going to make some of our family's favorite recipes, take pictures and make a photo book. I think it would be great to pass this on to my girls. I know I would love to have a recipe book like this passed on to me, especially if I was in some of the photos. I am working on a list of recipes I want to include.

Here are some of the recipes I am wanting to include:
  • Banana Bread
  • Chocolate Chip & Butterscotch Cookie Bar
  • Candied Yams
  • Cream Cheese Mints
  • Fruit Cobbler
  • Fruit Dip
  • Cherry Delight
  • Pink Salad
  • Hamburger Casserole
  • Homemade Granola Bars
  • Homemade Biscuits
  • Winter Coffee Mix
  • Four Cheese Lasagna
  • Crock Pot Beef (or Deer) Sandwiches
  • Champagne Salad
  • Chicken Parmesan
  • Chocolate Christmas Candies
I am sure there are many others, but this list is a start.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I've never thought of doing that. What a great idea!