Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekly Goals - 10/13/08

Here are my goals for this week, they are very similar to last week's goals:
  • 1. Workout 3 times (This will be a goal until I can develop it as a good habit.)
  • 2. Make a menu for the week
  • 3. Get picture taken of one of the girls at Sears
  • 4. Clip & file coupons from this week
  • 5. Post to this blog each day
  • 6. Post to family blog 3 times
  • 7. Clean out drawer in buffet
  • 8. Make Callie a tutu
  • 9. Install the new Automatic Shower Cleaner
  • 10. Spend a little time each day for myself

Here is how I did with last week's goals:

Goal 1: Workout 3 times. I did not go to the gym this week. I walked three times in our neighborhood.

Goal 2: Make a menu for the week. I completed this.

Goal 3: Get picture taken of one of the girls at Sears. I did not do this again. I have made a plan and hope to have their picture taken this week.

Goal 4: Clip & file coupons from last week. All my coupons got clipped and some got filed. I am almost caught up.

Goal 5: Post to this blog each day.
I did this. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Goal 6: Post to family blog 3 times. I completed this.

Goal 7: Clean out drawer in buffet. I did not complete this yet.

Goal 8: Take recycling. I went Saturday morning and unload all our recyclables.

Goal 9: Clean out the car. I completed this today.

Goal 10: Spend a little time each day for myself. I did this. I found time for myself each day. I even left the girls and went shopping one day.

No comments: