Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Huggies Program

There is a new program by Huggies called Enjoy the Ride Rewards. I signed up for it a few weeks ago. You do not have to buy diapers to earn points. You can earn points by watching videos, taking polls and telling friends. In addition to those, there are many points you can get just by entering the codes.

You get 10 points just for joining. Money Saving Mom has codes posted that should give you 100 points. It is a little slow entering all the codes, but there are several prizes you can win.

There are sweepstakes and instant win prizes. Also just for signing up, you will be entered to win diapers for a year. They are giving away a years supply of diapers everyday for a year. Yesterday I won a $25 prepaid Visa card. It is not going to arrive for 8-10 weeks. I am happy to have won!

1 comment:

HDMac said...

Well, let's see, I have 2 grandbabies in diapers and one more due in September so I will have to share this information! Thank you!!!