Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Paper" Dolls for the Bathtub

More Christmas gifts for the girls. This was a fun project. I made these dolls and the clothes from craft foam. I bought a big pack at Walmart. When you wet the foam, it will stick to the bathtub walls. I found this idea here. I got a little carried away making clothes for the dolls. Originally, I was only going to make one doll, but then decided that could cause problems. Of course, I will probably need to create something to keep these in, but that is for another day (when I find something good). Since they will get wet, I can't just keep then in a fabric envelope, I will have to find something better.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a great idea. I'm sure the girls will love playing with them in the bath.

Unknown said...

I think that is such a cute idea! I wonder how I could change it up for the boys?