Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recipes

There are a couple of casseroles I made last week and thought I would share the recipes.

The first is for Corn Casserole. My sister-in-law gave me the recipe, but I also found it online HERE.

Ingredients:
-1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
-1 can corn, drained
-1 can cream style corn
-1 cup sour cream
-1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter

Mix all ingredients. Pour into a greased 8x8 pan. Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.


The second one is for Hash Brown Casserole. You can find the recipe HERE.

Ingredients:
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-2 cups cheddar cheese
-1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
-1 bag (2 lb) frozen shredded hash browns
-salt, pepper, onion to taste

Combine all ingredient except the hash browns. Then gently fold the hash browns into the mixture and pour into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes, until top is browned.

No comments: