Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekly Goals Update

  • I still need to make a flyer to send out to the neighborhood, but I have decided I am going to try to have my yard sale the second weekend in June.
  • I still need to make the breakfast burritos. I am going to try to do this tomorrow.
  • I have not worked on the word cards for Cassidy. We will try to do this soon. She has the cards colored, I need to put them on an index card and laminate them with contact paper.
  • We worked on the "Hooked on Phonics" last night. I want to try to do it one more time this week.
  • I am doing well drinking my water everyday. I just have to continue until Sunday and I will complete this goal.
  • I still need to walk. I have only walked one time for 10 minutes. It is a whole lot more fun to walk with Ryan or a friend.
  • I have had one day without soda, I need to try to have one more.

No comments: