Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekly Goals - 9/23/08

Here are my goals for this week:
  • 1. Workout 3 times (This will be a goal until I can develop it as a good habit.)
  • 2. Make a menu for the week
  • 3. Get picture taken of one of the girls at Sears
  • 4. File coupons
  • 5. Send for rebates that are on the computer desk.
  • 6. Sew something
  • 7. Clean out drawer in buffet
  • 8. Organize cleaning supply closet
  • 9. Try a new recipe
  • 10. Make a Shutterfly book

Here is how I did with last week's goals:

Goal 1: Workout 3 times. Same as last week. I took a walk around the neighborhood 2 times and worked out at the gym only once. I am going to try to workout at the gym more this week.

Goal 2: Make a menu for the week. I completed this.

Goal 3: Iron 5 things. I completed this.

Goal 4: File coupons. I am still working on my coupons. It is never ending.

Goal 5: Take recycling.
Thanks to my wonderful husband, this goal was completed.

Goal 6: Sew something. Sadly, I did not take the time to sew something. I did go to a fabric store to buy the supplies to make the girls a tutu.

Goal 7: Clean out drawer in buffet. I completed this. I have several other drawers I want to complete, so I will make this a goal again.

Goal 8: Organize cleaning supply closet. I did not get to this yet. I will complete it next week.

Goal 9: Try a new recipe. I did this. We had Shrimp Fried Rice instead of our usual Chicken Fried Rice. Of course, I did not eat it, I don't like shrimp. I am going to try to have something new next week also.

Goal 10: Find good place for Cassidy's school papers. I bought a portable hanging file folder case. I put her papers she brings home each day in there. I also put all important papers from school in a folder in the front of the case. She keeps her library book and her speech folder on top of the case. It is all easy to find when we need it.

No comments: