Monday, June 1, 2009

Caregivers Marketplace

A little while back I heard of The Caregivers Marketplace. It gives you a rebate on certain products you buy. I decided not to pursue it at that time.

Recently I gave this another look at this program. I think it is great. I just filled out the form and mailed it. I have purchased 18 packages of Huggies diapers in the last several months. I am going to get back $13.50. You can turn in any receipts from this year. You just have to have at least 5 products before you send in for your rebate.

There are many products you can purchase and get money back. For Huggies diapers, they offer $0.75 per pack. Other brands include: Nature Made Vitamins, Huggies, Pull Ups, Balmex, Os-Cal, Poise, Polident, Icy Hot, Gold Bond, Glucerna, Ensure, Depends, plus others.

You can buy the products from any store. Check it out.

No comments: