Saturday, June 27, 2009

Target Trip - 6/27/09


I made a trip to Target today. I really like Target, even if using coupons is sometimes frustrating. Today the coupons went pretty good. I did not take a picture of everything I got, but I got a pretty good deal.

One exceptional deal I got was on Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes, the trial size (10 wipes). These are priced at $0.99 each. I ordered coupons from Ebay for $1.00 off Cottonelle Wipes or Toilet Paper. It was a Target coupon that was in the newspaper in some regions. I bought 20 coupons for $4.05 including shipping and then I ordered 20 more for $3.20 including shipping. I used 20 coupons today and got 20 packages of the trial sized Cottonelle Flushable Wipes for free. The coupons automatically adjusted to $0.99. So I got them for FREE!

But, it gets better. I can submit my receipt to The Caregivers Marketplace and receive $0.25 for each package. So I should get $5.00 back.

Net cost (not including tax): $4.05 - $5.00 = I make $0.95 on the first 20 coupons I ordered and then I will make $1.80 on the second 20 coupons.

No comments: