Friday, April 18, 2008

Burp Clothes for Chloe


One of my goals this week was to make more burp clothes for Chloe. Last night the younger girls were sleeping and Cassidy was coloring. I decided to try to make some more burp clothes. She really doesn't need them, it is just fun and special to make them myself. I made one (the white with pink polka dots) by just zig zagging around the edges. The other one is two sided. I sewed it with the right sides together and then turned it inside out so the pretty side would be seen. The only thing I have left to finish on it is to zig zag around the edges. I was going to finish it last night, but my sewing machine started acting up on me. It wasn't sewing right. I will have to see if I can fix it or have someone else look at it. I am happy to have one new burp cloth for my baby girl.

No comments: