Monday, April 28, 2008

Using Coupons

Here is a picture of some of the things I got at Wal-Mart over the weekend. I used coupons for each one.

-The Honey Bunches of Oats were $1.98 I used a $2 coupon, I got these for free.
-The Windex wipes were on clearance for $2 each. I had 2 $1 off, so I paid $1 for each one.
-The Zantac was $4.23 and I had a coupon for $5 off, so I got this for free.
-The Pampers wipes were $2.54 each and I had a coupon for $2 off 2, so I got each one for $1.54.
-The beans were $1.25 each and I had a coupon for $1 off each one. So I got these for $0.25 each.
-The Clean Team wipes were $1.64 each, I had a $3 off 2 coupon, so I got these for $0.14 each.

I saved $16.00 with the coupons, so for the things here I spent a grand total of $5.07 without tax. Of course, I needed many other things. I wish I could get such discounts on everything I need.

With some of the money I saved on Saturday, I bought a new coupon organizer. I was so excited. It is nice be be able to find the coupon I want to use without having to look at every coupon I have. Here are a couple of pictures.

No comments: