Sunday, January 18, 2009

Book Cover

A couple of months ago, I decided to stop clipping all the coupons from each insert. I have been filing the inserts in file folders with the date on them. If I need a coupon, Slick Deals has a list of unexpired newspaper coupons, I can look there and see which week's insert the coupon was in and retrieve it. I decided I did not want to use the big 3 ring binder and the baseball card holders to carry my coupons. It was big. I found a small binder that is suppose to hold Webkinz trading cards. I did not want to carry around a Webkinz book, so I found a tutorial and made a cover for it. Go HERE to see the tutorial at CraftBlog.com.au. You can see my completed book below. Hopefully, I will have time to clip the coupons I am going to use and file them soon.


No comments: