Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Goal for this Year

One of my goals for this year is to lose weight. I know that is a resolution many people make every year and I have made in years past.

I want to be healthy.
I want to teach my girls to be healthy.

With being pregnant last year and being depressed, I have gained more weight than I care to admit. I know I have a lot to lose, but my goal for this year is going to be 50 pounds. I think I can do that. It will only be about a pound a week. I have lost weight before and I know I can do it again.

To give myself a little extra motivation, I found a site called WeightView that shows what you might look like after losing weight. You submit a picture of yourself and how much weight you want to take off. They email the results back to you. I thought I would share my pictures with you. I am also going to add a weight loss ticker to my side bar, so you can see how much weight I have lost so far.

BEFORE-DECEMBER 2008

AFTER-DECEMBER 2009?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you. The Amplified Bible puts it this way......we are to be spiritual,mentally and physically fit for our God given task! So I will be praying that way just for you!
You are blessed,
Kelley
randkell2@comcast.net

Unknown said...

You are certainly right about motivation! What an awesome website! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!