Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Free Samples


I haven't posted my free samples for a little while. I have a lot to put on here today. I also got a couple of rebate checks. One was for $9.99 from Life Touch meter and the other one was for $5.00 from Huggies for diapers.
  • 3 issues of Woman's Day (I got some back copies)
  • 1 issue of Country Home
  • Coupon for a FREE 20 oz Coke (from Coke Rewards)
  • Coupon for a FREE package of Yoplait Kids Yogurt
  • Perfume sample from Fabulosity
  • Playtex Tampons & a $1.00 off coupon
  • Kotex Pads & a $2.00 off coupon
  • Excedrin (2 tablets)
  • Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Coffee (I don't drink coffee, but Ryan does)
  • 4 Viva Paper Towels
  • 1 UnderJam & a $2.00 coupon
I am pretty sure I had a FREE Ensure Shake and a coupon to be used on a 6 pack of Ensure. It is with my coupons, and I stacked everything up, but I couldn't find it. I guess I need to work on organizing my coupons.

No comments: