Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekly Goals for the Week of 6/2/08

I didn't post my weekly goal for this week yet. Things have been a little busy around here. Our family always has an adjustment period when Ryan finishes school for the year. Sometimes it is hard to find time to do the things we normally would do because we want to spend time with him.

So here are my goals for the week:

1. Make a summer schedule for our day to day activities and our weekly activities
2. Clean up Chloe's room
3. Walk 50 minutes
4. Have 2 soda free days
5. Give Cassidy a lesson in "Hooked on Phonics"
6. Begin getting things ready for the yard sale
7. Word cards with Cassidy
8. Organize coupons
9. Organize the hall closet with all the free samples & the nearly free items I have gotten
10. Upload 6 months worth of pictures to Shutterfly

Most of these goals are a repeat from last week, but I need to do them.

No comments: