Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Free Samples

I got a lot of free samples since the last time I posted them.
  • 2 - 14 day supply of Nature Made Vitamins (I got one from Nature made and one from Wal-Mart) & a coupon for $1.00 off
  • Good Nites (I am not sure if my kids will wear this or not) & a coupon for $2.00 off
  • Playtex Sport & $1.00 coupon
  • Splenda Flavor Blends & $1.00 coupon
  • Deseo Perfume sample
  • 2 - $2.00 coupons off Johnson's products (I can use this to get free buddies soap)
  • Coupon for 40% off one item at Michaels
  • 2 Rebate checks from Huggies for $5.00 each
  • Rebate check from Pert for $4.34 and a couple of coupons
  • Walgreen's gift card (from rebates last month) about $13 (I can't remember the exact amount)
Hopefully you are signing up for the freebies. If you haven't, try a few. The ones from Wal-Mart usually come pretty quickly.

No comments: