Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekly Goals - Week of 6/15/08

Since the yard sale was last week and I spent a lot of the past week working on getting ready, I think I will take it easy this week.  I don't want to be to ambitious.  I originally planned to organize the house this week, now I think I will just pick one or two areas to organize.  

Here are my goals:
  • 1.  Make a summer schedule for daily and weekly activities.  
  • 2.  Upload 6 months of pictures to Shutterfly and order my 25 free pictures.
  • 3.  Sign up for CVS Photo.  I should get 50 free pictures.
  • 4.  Organize the linen closet in the hallway.
  • 5.  Organize the linen closet in our bedroom.
  • 6.  Take the girls shopping at the "big" mall.  Cassidy earned a Libby Lou makeover and Callie wants to go to the candy store for her reward.  (They have been sleeping in their own bed, which is a BIG accomplishment.)
  • 7.  Buy bumper pads for Chloe's bed.
  • 8.  Buy a patio swing or lawn chairs.
  • 9.  Walk 50 minutes.
  • 10. Have 2 soda free days.

No comments: