Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free Book from Snapfish

Snapfish and Oprah are offering a free 20 page 8" x 11" custom cover book. You have to act fast. You must have the coupon loaded in your account before midnight tonight (Friday) and order the book by Sunday before midnight. You will have to pay for the shipping, but that is $6.99.

I am in the process of making my book. If you do not have a Snapfish account, it is easy to get one. Also after becoming a member, you get 20 free prints.

I have made photo books from Shutterfly before, but not Snapfish. I am sure they are similar. We really like our photo books. They make great gifts.

Be sure to sign up before midnight tonight to load the coupon to your account and make you book before midnight on Sunday.

Go HERE to get your free photo book loaded to your account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about this offer, I ordered mine tonight!
Also, I purchased a copy of Dining on a Dime cookbook. It looks like a good investment.
Susan