Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Free Diapers

I participated in a diaper survey a little while back with Chloe. I received a small pack of diapers. I was asked to use them day and night in place of our regular diapers and then I filled out a few questions about the diapers. A few days later, I got a call from the company and told them the answers I put for each question. Since I completed the entire diaper survey, I also received a $10 thank you check in the mail. I received free diapers and $10. It was great.

I just got another call. They were looking for babies in size 4 diapers. They had to be over 22 pounds. Of course Chloe is not there yet, but Callie is not potty trained and she wears a size 4 diaper. I am going to participate in the survey with Callie.

The lady on the phone also asked if I knew anyone else who may want to participate. She asked if I would give the phone number to call. The company's name is Arquest. They are looking for babies in size 4 diapers who are at least 22 pounds.

If you have a girl, call 1-888-342-7372 ext. 646
If you have a boy, call 1-888-342-7372 ext. 634

Even if you don't get to participate this time, they may keep your name for next time.

No comments: