Friday, August 8, 2008

Coupons in Sunday's Paper

Have you ever wondered if you should buy a Sunday paper or if you should buy several for the coupons? I found a place that has a coupon preview. You can see which coupons to expect in the upcoming inserts. Our local paper doesn't usually have everything in it. I buy a few St. Louis Post Dispatch papers. I think they have the best coupons around here.

You can see this Sunday's coupon preview HERE.

UPDATE: I got our local paper and some of the coupons were in it. I bought the Post Dispatch on Sunday and there were more coupons in it, but not all were in there. I am not sure if this will be a good resource for us to look at. It may give us false hope of receiving certain coupons.

Would you like me to post the coupon preview again?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

This was ok, but like you said, I didn't find all the coupons that were advertised. It felt a bit like a "let down" and not extremely reliable. Thank you though for the link!