Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekly Goals - 9/1/08

I usually try to make 10 goals each week, but we decided to have a yard sale on Saturday. I decided I needed a little time to work on preparing for the sale. So, here are my weekly goals:
  • 1. Workout 3 times
  • 2. Make a menu for the week
  • 3. Iron 5 things
  • 4. Work on coupons
  • 5. Get ready for yard sale
  • 6. Finish organizing pantry
  • 7. Make a dessert for someone
  • 8. Enter Coke codes at mycokerewards.com at least 3 times

Here is how I did with last week's goals:

Goal 1: Join the gym. I did this on Monday.

Goal 2: Workout at the gym 3 times. I went on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Goal 3: Make out a menu for the week. I completed this.

Goal 4: Organize the pantry. I really got a lot done on this. I an not finished, but I got the bulk of it finished. I am going to make it a goal to finish the pantry this week. I will post a before and after picture next week.

Goal 5: Ask when I can volunteer at the school.
Cassidy's teacher called on Monday to check if we had any questions. I asked her about volunteering and she said she would need more help as the year goes on. I am hoping to be able to volunteer before that a little bit also.

Goal 6: Iron 5 things. I did this.

Goal 7: Clip & organize more coupons. I am still working on this. I am sorting my coupons into a 3 ring binder using baseball card holders to put them in. I have most of the coupons cut out, I just need to sort them and file them in the correct places. I feel like this is becoming a burden, so I have not been buying as many papers recently. I usually just get a couple. I have also been saving my expired coupons because I heard of a program where you send them to a military base overseas and they can use them. I have not been able to get myself together enough to mail them out. I am going to start fresh and throw away all my expired coupons. After I am better organized, I will save them and mail them out.

Goal 8: Work on a few more baby gifts. I was able to finish a few more gifts for a friend of mine who is about to have a baby. I can't wait to give them to her.

Goal 9: Enter Coke codes at mycokerewards.com at least 5 times. I did this. I entered 50 codes this week. I still have a few to enter, but I am almost caught up.

Goal 10: Make a dessert for someone else. I haven't done this yet. I wanted to, just no time. I will do it next week. Who should I make a dessert for, any suggestions?

2 comments:

Becky said...

You did make dessert! I seem to remember eating a yummy apple crisp at your house on Sunday. :)

Ryan and Amy said...

I wanted to make a dessert and take to someone's house and not eat it myself. I am glad you liked the apple crisp. Hopefully I will be able to make it again when I can get some fresh apples.