Monday, August 18, 2008

Deals from the Past Few Weeks

K-Mart
I went to K-Mart on 8/4/08 and bought some more Pert Shampoo. It was priced at $2.99 each and I had coupons for $3.00 off. I also found a toy for the girls. I would have loved to save it until Christmas, but they were with me. I got the baby and her accessories for only $3.00 it was originally $30.00. For everything in the picture, I spent $4.56 and of that $1.62 was tax. I think it was a pretty good trip.



Kroger
I went to Kroger on 8/8/08 and bought everything in the bag for only $6.13 (including tax). I got 19 Pillsbury items that were on sale for $1.00 each. I had 16 coupons for $0.35 off which were doubled to $0.70 and I had 3 coupons for $0.30 off which were doubled to $0.60.



Walgreens
My total out of pocket for everything in the picture was $3.19. I used a $7.00 Register Reward from an Olay deal a few weeks ago and 2 - $5.00 Register Rewards from the Kellogg's purchase I posted about. I also used my gift card from last month which was $13.19. I am not going to go through the details since most of these deals are no longer available.

In addition to the picture above I went and bought at least 8 more packages of diapers and training pants. I got a total of 10 packages last week. It may take us a while, but we will go through them and at about $1.50 a pack, how could I pass them up.

No comments: