Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip & Butterscotch Cookie Bar



Ok, I forgot to take the picture after we baked this cookie. It was very good and is now all gone. This cookie bar is something I make for my dad. He likes the butterscotch and chocolate chip combination. I planned to give some to him for Father's Day, but the girls decided they liked it enough, that we just ate it.

Basically I follow the recipe for cookies found on the package, but instead of adding the whole bag of chocolate chips, I just ad half and then use half a bag of butterscotch chips. Then instead of making them into cookies, I just make a bar cookie. It is a nice change to regular chocolate chip cookies.

Maybe I will make this again sometime and actually take an after picture and share it with my dad!

No comments: