Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clean & Organized Cabinet

I am sure most of you have an unorganized cabinet in your kitchen. If you don't, I am impressed! Anyway, I recently decided to work on cleaning up my most unorganized cabinet. I forgot to take a before picture, but you can just use your imagination. It was so full, things would be about to fall out if you opened the cabinet. This was my tupperware (or plastic storage, because not much is actually tupperware) cabinet. It got so bad, I didn't use anything out of that cabinet unless I had to, I would rather put everything in baggies. I had enough! Lowes had a stainless steel cabinet organizer that I purchased. I would love to have these in all my cabinets, but they are a bit pricey. They are however worth it. As you can see, I now have a clean and organized cabinet. I LOVE it. I am able to find anything I need. Now, I just have to keep it looking like this! :)

No comments: