Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Amy's Life was found by Google





I was looking for details about the free movie promotion that Kroger and Hershey has going on now. My mom bought the candy and the movie voucher did not print, so I wanted to make sure she bought the right bags of candy.

Imagine my surprise when I saw my blog on the Google search page. I was so excited, I had Ryan look at it. Then I thought I would share it with everyone who reads my blog. It is at the bottom of the picture.

You still have time to get your free movie ticket from Kroger and Hershey. You have to buy 4 bags of Hershey candy. They have to be 10.5 oz to 17.25 oz and it has to be done in one transaction.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congratulations! That is truly an accomplishment, you should feel proud!