Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Free Samples

There is a lot of free samples for this post. I haven't posted my samples in a while.

Here is what I got:
  • 3 Child Safe Kits
  • Home Made Simple Coupon Book
  • Huggies Coupons (for Chloe)
  • Pull Up Coupons (for Callie)
  • Field & Stream Magazine (for Ryan)
  • Aveeno Positively Ageless & coupon
  • Splenda Flavor Blends & coupon
  • Multi Grain Cheerios
  • Caress Cream Oil Body Wash
  • Gillette Body Wash
  • Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew
  • Touch of Pink by Lacoste Perfume
  • Vaseline Men's Body & Face Lotion
  • Luvs diapers pack - $5.00 & $1.00 coupons
  • Luvs coloring sheet for the girls
  • Kraft Food & Family Magazine
  • Woman's Day Magazine
  • Warm Delights Mini
  • Walgreen's Easy Saver Rebate $12.08
  • Touch of Grey Rebate $8.00
  • Bottle Rebate $5.00
I got a whole lot this time. I am sorry I haven't posted more often. I will try to post my free samples on a more regular basis.

I just found a few more samples that are not pictured:
  • Hanes Panties (part of Wedgie Free Wednesday)
  • $2.00 coupon for Pampers Splashers
  • Ragu Recipe booklet
  • Card for a Free Makeup Bag from Victoria's Secret
  • Willie Nelson CD

No comments: