Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Great Customer Service



Today I went to Kroger with my mom. I was helping her get a couple of deals. She wanted to make sure she bought the right things. She was buying the 4 bags of Hershey's candies to get the free movie voucher. It did not print. I asked the cashier and he said it would print at the end. It did not. He basically said that without the promotion details in front of him, he could not do anything about it. I told him I would find the details and take it to the service desk. I was not upset, just a little annoyed that it didn't work.

I looked up the promotion when I got home. I made sure she bought the right sizes of bags of candy. She bought everything correctly. I decided to call Kroger. I talked to a very nice lady who said she would look into it and call me back. When she called back, she said she printed a voucher out for me and it was waiting at the service desk or she could put it in the mail.

WOW!! That is great customer service. I was prepared for a little bit of a fight, but just having the information I needed and calling Kroger was all I needed to do.

No comments: