Friday, May 23, 2008

Coupons for your Kroger Card

If you haven't already, you need to sign up to get coupons for your Kroger Card. You can save a lot of money and you don't have to clip coupons. Or if you want, you can use the coupons on your Kroger Card and a paper coupon and save even more. Go to Shortcuts.com, P&G eSaver, or Unilever to sign up for you e coupons. You can also go to Kroger.com and look under the "In Store" tab and click on coupons. You can only load 25 coupons to your card at one time. That is combining the 3 different web sites for the coupons. The only way to remove a coupon is to use it or if it expires. I made the mistake of loading all I could on the first website and then on the other ones, I had to limit what I wanted because I could only load a few.

Here is a few examples of what I did this week with the coupons on my Kroger Card:

  • Wisk detergent was on sale for $3.49. I had a $1.50 coupon on my Kroger Card and a $1.50 paper coupon. I spent only $0.49 for the Wisk detergent.
  • Warm Delights was $1.99. These are the individual deserts found by the cake mixes. I had a $0.50 coupon on the Kroger card and a $0.40 coupon which was doubled to $0.80. I got the Warm Delights for $0.69.
  • Bertolli Pasta was on sale for $5.29. These are in the freezer section and is a complete meal. I had a $1.50 coupon on the Kroger Card and a $1.25 paper coupon. I got the Bertolli Pasta for $2.54.
  • Snuggle was on sale for $3.49. I had a $1.00 coupon on my Kroger Card and $1.00 paper coupon. I got the Snuggle for $1.49.
There are many other deals you could get. Don't forget you can combine the coupons on your Kroger Card with paper coupons.

No comments: