Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Free Samples You Can Receive

I thought I would share a few samples you can sign up for and receive free in the mail. These are all samples from walmart.com, but I have made it easy for you. You just have to click the link.


Sign up HERE to receive a free sample of the new Nature Made Multi Vitamin.

You can also sign up HERE to receive a free sample of Frizz-Ease.

There is a free sample of Playtex Gentle Glide HERE.

If you have a child that is potty training or still wears Pull-Ups, you can get a free sample HERE.

HERE is a sample of Ban Deodorant.

There is also a Poise Sample HERE.

And finally HERE are some On The Go Drink Mixes.


I hope you sign up for and enjoy your free samples. I know I love getting free things in the mail. Actually, I really enjoy getting mail as long as I am not getting bills.

No comments: