Thursday, May 1, 2008

GOAL # 1 COMPLETED

GOAL # 1 COMPLETED

I have finished my list of goals. Here they are. I am going to place them in my list where they belong.

78. buy new pans
79. create a place for mail and bills to avoid making piles
80. clean and organize Chloe's room (so she can sleep in there)
81. put up shelves in hallway to display pictures
82. take 2 online/community classes just for fun
83. take a class involving a career/job I may like to have
84.Read "The Strong Willed Child" by James Dobson
85. Get an address book to keep web sites with our user name and password
86. Create a weekly goal list and work on one of the goals on my 101 goal list
87. Clean and organize laundry room
88. Find a good system to store scrapbook supplies
89. Clean out and organize my closet
90. Organize hall closet
91. Read a book about homeschooling
92. Make a chore chart for Cassidy
93. Make a chore chart for Callie
94. Buy a new computer
95. Take down the upper cabinets that are currently between the kitchen and living room
96. Find a hobby to share with Ryan
97. Get a picture of each girl as a baby (at about the same age) and display it
98. Learn to shop at CVS and earn the Extra Care Bucks
99. Learn to shop at Walgreens and get their rebates
100. Read a book just for fun
101. Organize the books for the girls

No comments: