Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekly Goals for Week of 5/12/08

Here are a few things I would like to accomplish this week.

  1. Give Cassidy 3 lessons in "Hooked on Phonics" (my goal is usually 2, but last week we just did one)
  2. Finish the word cards with Cassidy and post a picture
  3. Read the fairy books to Cassidy
  4. Have a little special time with each girl this week
  5. Make breakfast burritos (This has been a goal for several weeks, I need to get them made)
  6. Make a flyer to give to our neighborhood about community yard sale (I think I want to have it the second weekend in June)
  7. Drink 6 glasses of water everyday
  8. Have 2 days without soda
  9. Walk at least 40 minutes (I would like to split this into 2 20 minutes walks, but it might have to be 4 10 minute walks)
  10. Continue to read "The Strong Willed Child" by James Dobson.

If you have any suggestions for weekly goal for me, let me know. I am always willing to listen and try to better myself.

I hope you are having a great day and are accomplishing your goals.

No comments: